HCA has a vibrant education program and works closely with local and visiting artists to provide both youth and adult art workshops. Opportunities are available to teach in the HCA space, HCA offsite space and in the artists studio. All instructors teaching youth (under 18 years old) must obtain DOJ fingerprint clearance. The program is a collaborative effort.
Healdsburg Center for the Arts responsibilities
• List the workshop on the website,
• Include the workshop details in at least one emailed newsletter,
• Post workshop details at the gallery,
• Have fliers available for interested parties to take,
• Register students for the workshop/class,
• Offer space for instructor to display work a minimum of 1 month prior to the workshop. (no charge for space, commission split with HCA on sales 50%)
• Have classroom space ready.
• Provide class description and images for use on website and marketing material,
• Assist with marketing by sending to own mailing list,
• Leave classroom space and kitchen (if used) clean.