A fine arts and crafts show, 2015 marks the 9th year HCA has been gathering artists from the region and across the country for this vibrant event.
Healdsburg is in the heart of Sonoma Wine Country and just 90 minutes north of San Francisco. Named as one of the “Ten Best Small Towns in America” by Fodors.com in 2013, Healdsburg draws visitors from across the US and around the world. Known for fine food and wine,the art scene is very strong, with more than 20 galleries in the community. Enjoy the excitement of fall in Sonoma County with warm weather, harvest, and the 9th Annual Healdsburg Arts Festival.
This juried outdoor fine art and craft show is produced by the Healdsburg Center for the Arts, a non-profit 501 (c)(3) organization.
Proceeds from this festival support the operations of HCA.
Art Festival Calendar
Applications Available – Click here for on-line application at JuriedArtServices.com
May 29, 2015 Application deadline
Jun 15, 2015 Late Application deadline (late application fee applies)
Jun 29, 2015 Jury Results notification, email and on HCA website
July 15, 2015 Booth Fee due (for accepted artists)
September 12, 6:00AM Artist Setup (finish by 9:00)
September 12, 10 AM – 7 PM Open to the public
September 13, 10 AM – 5 PM Open to the public
$295 for 10‘x10’ space
$590 for 10’x20’ space
Booth fees paid 2 weeks after acceptance
Booths must be professional and include a white tent or canopy.
Further information about Festival layout and booth locations will be released to artists upon acceptance.
The festival is open to all fine art and craft artists, displaying works designed and created by them, in the following categories:
Fiber (Wearable or Decorative)
Mixed Media (2 and 3-D)
Painting (Oils, Acrylics, Other)
Wood (includes furniture)
An artist may apply for more than one category of art to display. Only the category(s) selected by the jury may be displayed.
• All work displayed for sale must be handcrafted by the exhibiting artist and be comparable to the work submitted to the jury.
• All artists must have a white canopy or tent for their space and bring chairs, tables and display as appropriate.
• Check in and set up is between 6 AM and 9 AM on Saturday 9/12/15.
• Artists must have a valid California resale license, and collect 8.75% sales tax. (CA Board of Equalization)
• Artists must be present at the festival, but can have assistance in their booth.
• Jury Fee – $35 per category; late applications accepted -late application fee $45.
• The Healdsburg Arts Festival will occur rain or shine.