From jewelry to original art to experiences to service and more – this auction offers many choices and it all benefits Healdsburg Center for the Arts.
Thanks to the donors and to the bidders for making our first online auction a success!
All items available for in person viewing beginning Friday, November 25.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- Go to our auction using any device (desktop or mobile).
- All items are available for you to view, without creating an account.
- View our items – the entire list or by category
- Click on the item image to get an enlarged view
Create an account so you can bid (track your bids and enable us to contact you when you are the “winner”!)
- Exact Bid: You can make a bid at the suggested amount or higher. This will be a one time bid, you will need to log on again to place another bid.
- Proxy Bid: You can put the highest amount you would bid for the item. Your initial amount will be entered as the next increment. If someone bids higher, and your proxy is higher than theirs, your bid will automatically be recorded at the next increment. This is particularly important for end of auction bidding!
- Example: The item high bid is currently $150; with increment of $10. The next bid amount is $160, you proxy bid $220, your first bid amount will be $160. If someone else bids $170, your next bid is automatically placed at $180.
- Buy it Now: If you want this item so much – you can “Buy it Now” by clicking on that button. The item is then listed as sold.
- When you are the winning bidder:
- You can pick up your piece and pay for it at Healdsburg Center for the Arts at the end of the auction
- Buy It Now bids can be picked up prior to the end of the auction.
- HCA will contact you for payment.
IN PERSON BIDDING AT HCA USING QR CODE SCANNER
- Your mobile device will need to have a QR scanner (software that takes a picture of the QR code). Go to your App store and download a free scanner.
- Look through the book and when you find the item you want to bid on or get more information about, open your app, point your device at the QR code on the sheet of paper and let the app take you to the webpage of the auction item.
- You will still need to have an account, which you can set up while on your mobile device.
- There is also an IMAC at HCA for your use, if you prefer to use a desktop device.
JOIN IN THE AUCTION CELEBRATION – Friday, December 2, 5-7PM.
Final bidding, food, festivities!